Sunday Spotlight


This year I along with Born to Read Books are doing a few new posts. I love changing things up and around. From now on Sundays will be Sunday spotlight, where I will talk about all things books or share a book with you. You get the idea! 

This week I want to talk about when your favorite authors change genres. 

Does this bother you? Many of my favorite authors have started to write women's fiction along with romance. I don't read their woman's fiction because I'm not into that but I keep reading their romance. I have one or two that's moved on and I'm not following but I guess that leaves me with space for someone new. 

Because of the fact that they writing both romance and women's fiction, it seems like they have fewer books out a year for me to read with frees up my time for other authors. 

Plus I'm spending less. One of my favorites Susan Mallery used to put out 3-4 romances a year, I only had one this year. If I want I can spend the money I saved on other authors or save it.

I would love to hear your thought on this. 




Comments

Popular Posts