Review: Azagoth by Larissa Ione


He holds the ability to annihilate souls in the palm of his hand. He commands the respect of the most dangerous of demons and the most powerful of angels. He can seduce and dominate any female he wants with a mere look. But for all Azagoth’s power, he’s bound by shackles of his own making, and only an angel with a secret holds the key to his release.

She’s an angel with the extraordinary ability to travel through time and space. An angel with a tormented past she can’t escape. And when Lilliana is sent to Azagoth’s underworld realm, she finds that her past isn’t all she can’t escape. For the irresistibly sexy fallen angel known as Azagoth is also known as the Grim Reaper, and when he claims a soul, it’s forever…
I'm not sure why I haven't yet reviewed this book. I read it at the beginning of the year and I know that Reaper is coming out soon so thought I'd better get on it. 

I really love Azagoth. I feel bad for him because you can tell he's not happy. This is a man who wants to connect with his children and just doesn't understand how. But it's more than that I think he's lonely. For some reason, I feel for him. I get that he isn't a great guy but...

I love Lilliana but in this short story she kinda pissed me off. I don't want to say too much in case you are like me and got behind. Now is the time to get caught up. I think she's a little unfair to Azagoth but maybe in Reaper, we'll or should I say I, will understand better. 

Azagoth reminded me why I love Ione's writing so much. I know what's to come is going to be so good! 

Do you read Larissa Ione? If so what is your favorite book or hers or series? 




Comments

Popular Posts