Book Club Thursday: Throwback Thursday



Welcome back to Book Club Thursday! 

If you don't know what Book Club Thursday is let me explain, myself along with Born to Read Books once a week does joint posts under the heading Book Club Thursday. It's a lot of fun and I hope you'll join us weekly for it. Today we are doing:

For this post, we are sharing old blog posts from both myself and fellow BCT blogger Cyndi @ Born to Read Books. I love this idea because it allows me to share some of my favorite posts with you again for some, and for the first time for others. 

It's Sunday the 14th as I set up this post for the upcoming Thursday. Yesterday it was about 60 during the day. Today we have cold and snow. Crazy I know but that's Chicago weather for you. Since it is snowing I thought I'd share an old review I did from an author I just LOVE! If you haven't yet read Debbie Mason you really need to. 



To see the full post here's the link. I do love her books and can't believe that we are almost done with the Harmony Harbor series. She has a new one for next year but I'll be talking about that in a future post. Who knows, maybe I can get her to share some dirty with us about it. 




April 25th "Reading Challenge"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts