Sunday Spotlight


This year we, myself along with Born to Read Books are doing a few new posts. I love changing things up and around. From now on Sunday's will be Sunday spotlight, where I will talk about all things books or share a book with you. 

This week I want to talk to you about "Paranormal Romance"

So let's talk paranormal romances. Are you a fan? Is there a certain author that you like or a series that rocks your world? 

For me I love paranormal romance. I can't say how many authors I love. I usually like the ones that have humor in them like Laurenston, Sands or Kyle to name a few. 

So share your favorites. Who knows, we all might find someone new. 




Comments

  1. Since Paranormal Romance is my main reading genre I do have a few favorites. My favorite author right now is Christine Feehan. She has two series that I absolutely love, The Dark series which are vampires and Carpathians. She also has a Shadow Rider series that is so good. I am so loving those books right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like her books too! They are always so good to read.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts