Review: Immortal Nights by Lynsay Sands

Abigail Forsythe’s life hasn’t been easy lately. Still, if there’s one thing guaranteed to take her mind off an empty bank account and abandoned dreams, it’s a naked man locked in a plane’s cargo hold. A very big, incredibly gorgeous naked man. And when instinct prompts her to free him, Abigail must rely on this stranger for survival…a stranger who leaves her thrumming with need every time they touch.

Tomasso Notte knows he’s found his life mate in Abigail. Now he just has to hold on to her. They’re miles from civilization, hunted by his kidnappers. Abigail has no idea of Tomasso’s abilities, or of how intensely pleasurable their unique connection can be. But he’s about to show her, beginning with one wild, hot, immortal night…

I'm not sure why I let myself get so far behind on this series. Here's the thing, I really enjoy it so...I think it's just that for a while there I was reading the same authors over and over and the same type of book that I got a little burned out. 

So I took a break from Sands and now I'm 5 books behind with another being published in September. Hopefully, I'll be ready for that one. 

As I mentioned above, I really enjoy this author. I've kept up with her historicals and usually her paranormals too. For me, Sands is a comfort read. One of those authors that can start reading and get right into the story. I love that about her. 

So I've finally read Immortal Nights which is the twin of the prior book. If you've read the series then you know that you wanted to know more about these twins. Throughout the series whenever they are in a book they are a complete mystery. Yes, you know who they are, but since they didn't really talk much you did really get the feel for them. 

Which is why at the time I couldn't wait for their books. So of course did I read it? No. But now I have read them both and I'm so glad. I love Tomasso. He is such a wonderful hero in this book. When you first meet Abby you feel for her. She's been through so much and it seems isn't done yet. It's wonderful that after losing her mom that she could find someone to share her life with. Tomasso is just what she needs. I was also intrigued by her friend Jet and can't wait to see what more is going to happen in his life. 

I also am glad that it seems like you got a little bit more information about what is going on with the missing people. I'm really enjoying this substory in the series. It takes a long series and rejuvenates it. 

If you haven't yet tried Lynsay Sands paranormals you really should. They have tons of humor in them and characters you really want to know. I would read the series in order because there are more than one story threads that run through it. 

Have any of you read her already? If so, what did you think of her books? 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts