Book Club Thursday: Holiday Books



Welcome back to Book Club Thursday! 

With it being November 1st we thought we'd do a special post and talk about holiday books. If you have been following me then you know I've been reading a ton of holiday stories. From mid-September till the end of the year I'm in my happy place. I love all the holidays and decorating my house.

I also love holiday themed romances. They really make the holiday even more special. I love sitting by the lights of the tree enjoying my book, usually I have the Hallmark channel going at the same time. I don't want to miss out on anything. So many good feelings!

So along with Born to Read Books we are going to share some of our favorites and ones we are looking forward to reading.


So I would have to say that one of my favorite books to read at the holidays is So This is Christmas by Sherryl Woods, Beverly Barton and Leanne Banks.


I will admit that the only story of this group that I read over and over is Faith Hope and Love by Beverly Barton. I read it every year. Not sure why it stuck with me but it has. 

Here are a few that I've already read this year for the blog that I think you'll enjoy. 


I was lucky enough to read all these so far this year and review them. They were my top favorites. The Hill and Rains are series starters. The Wood is a stand alone from what I can tell hoping she'll write more about this family. Wilde's book is part of a series. One that's worth the read.


I think for me it's harder to come up with books to read during the holidays now that I'm a blogger. I've read so many good ones already. I'm sure there are ones out there. I just can't think of anything right now. Plus if I look really hard on my bookshelves I know I'll find something. If you think there is something new I try I'd love to hear your suggestions. Please remember I like to start series in order. So share with all of us your favorites, or ones you want to read. Thanks for visiting and happy reading! ♡



November 8th "Thursday Rewind: In Case You Missed It"




Comments

  1. Great picks, and I forgot about the Sandra Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually read a lot of Christmas themed books but I was looking into buying a few this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Christmas book junkie. Any time during the year I'm feeling down or blah I pick one up. Love em. lol I think I have the Annie Raines one on it's way. I can't remember which I said I'd review. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rains turned out to be so good. I always try to read a few in July. Gets me into the mood for the upcoming season.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts