Review: Santa's on His Way by Lisa Jackson, Stacy Finz, Maisey Yates & Nicole Helm

Santa's on His Way
Lisa Jackson, Maisey Yates, 
Stacy Finz & Nicole Helm
9/25/18
Zebra
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Format Read: eARC
Source: Publisher via NetGalley




A BABY FOR CHRISTMAS * Lisa Jackson
The uneventful Christmas Annie McFarlane expected is suddenly anything but. First, there’s the adorable baby left on the snowy doorstep of her Oregon cabin. Second, there’s the extremely attractive, yet extremely angry man claiming to be the father. Liam O’Shaughnessy may be intimidating, but this is one precious gift Annie isn’t giving up so easily . . .

WHAT THE COWBOY WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS * Maisey Yates
When Meg O’Neill’s longtime boyfriend lets her down, again, on Christmas no less, she braves an Oregon blizzard to get to her best friend Noah’s comforting arms. But this time Noah’s not telling her what she wants to hear—he’s telling her the truth, from his heart. And his words just might be the gift Meg’s been wishing for all along.

SNOWED IN * Stacy Finz
Rachel Johnson has found the perfect spot for her second Tart Me Up bakery in Glory Junction, California. Except she’s in fierce competition with hunky bar owner Boden Farmer. Worse, while the icy rivals await the city’s decision, they end up catering the same Christmas Eve mountaintop wedding—and getting snowed in. But sometimes a loss of electricity generates a different kind of heat . . .

A COWBOY WEDDING FOR CHRISTMAS * Nicole Helm
Big city art teacher Lindsay Tyler isn’t just back home in Colorado for her brother’s wedding at the Barton Christmas Tree Farm and Ranch. She’s back for good. She just hasn’t told anyone yet—including Cal Barton, the ex-boyfriend she left behind. Will it take a Christmas miracle for him to welcome her back with open arms? . . .



As a whole this was a good book to read. I always enjoy anthologies during the holiday's because they are so much easier to read when you are so busy. You can read a story and then put it down and go back to what ever fun holiday thing you were doing. 

I will break down the story a little bit for you:


A BABY FOR CHRISTMAS * Lisa Jackson

This one I read years before in the anthology Santa Baby. As I started it I knew I had read it before and the more I read the more I remembered. This was a very enjoyable story that made me remember why I use to like Jackson's books. 


WHAT THE COWBOY WANTS FOR CHRISTMAS * Maisey Yates

I wasn't that thrilled with this one. I did not care for Meg at all. I just didn't have the time for her. I did like Noah. He was a good guy. The story isn't bad she just drove me nuts. 


SNOWED IN * Stacy Finz

This one is part of her Gardner's Brothers series #3.5. I really love this series. I was looking forward to this one I just wish it was a full size book and not a novella. Still good, I just wanted more. 

A COWBOY WEDDING FOR CHRISTMAS * Nicole Helm

This one is part of her Mile High Cowboys. I've never read this author before and I'm not sure if I would again. The story was okay, just didn't totally click with me. Since it's the first one I've read of hers, maybe I'll try another. 


Like I said above the book as a whole is good. Each story is well-written. I liked some more then others. But I read them all and if these authors are in another holiday anthology I'd read that one too. 

If you've read Santa's on His Way  or any other book by any of these authors I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for visiting and happy reading! ♡ 


Lisa Jackson

Maisey Yates

Stacey Finz

Nicole Helm




Comments

  1. I really do love the Christmas Anthologies, they are short and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts