Review: Tempted by Love by Jennifer Ryan


Tempted by Love
Montana Heat #3
Jennifer Ryan
Avon Books
8/21/18
Genre: Contemporary/Romantic Suspense
Pages: 400
Read: eARC
Source: Publisher via Edlewiess



She was this Montana Man’s greatest temptation . . .

Alina Cooke—little sister of his two best friends—is the last woman DEA agent Jay Bennett should be waking up next to on the day of her brother’s wedding. But their powerful attraction ignited a powder keg of desire, and their once simple friendship has just become impossibly complicated.

Alina’s always been steady, focused, and lived on the safe side of life. Jay is totally devoted to his dangerous job. She knows a future with him will be filled with worry that one day he won’t come home. She’s done it with her brothers. She’s not sure she can face that uncertainty with the man she loves. Yet being in his arms is a bad idea they keep repeating, again and again.

When Alina is run off the road, Jay fears his job has made her a target. But the threat in Alina’s life is closer than they think. As the enemy gets more ruthless, Alina proves she’s no easy target and Jay will do anything to bring them down. Because surviving and being together is the only thing that matters.



There is nothing better then reading a favorite author. For me one of those favorites is Jennifer Ryan. From the first book of hers I read I was hooked on her. If you haven't yet tried her she is so worth your time. 

Tempted by Love is the third book in her Montana Heat series. I almost think it's my favorite of this series. Of course we all know I say that a lot about many books in the series I love. What can I say, I have a problem. 

I think you'll really enjoy both Jay and Alina's relationship. Yes, it was slightly rushed how they fell in love, but because of how much I enjoyed them and the story line I didn't mind so much. For this book it worked well. 

You'll be slightly shocked about Jay's mom but I think as the book goes on you realize they, Jay and his mom, have things they both need to deal with and it happens nicely within the story. Family relationship aren't always easy. 

As a whole Tempted by Love is a wonderful story, one that you'll really want to read. Alina's brothers from the prior books and their wives are in this book and I'm glad their story lines are tied up. Of course because of that you might want to read the series in order. Not to worry it make the series as a whole so much better if you take the time to read them the way they are published. One of things I'd really wish for though is that King either got his own story or better ending to his. The author after this review pointed out that King did have his own story. Not sure how I forgot and missed it. Now I have to go read it and I can enjoy his story. 

If you've read Tempted by Love or any other book by Jennifer Ryan I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for visiting and happy reading! ♡





Comments

Popular Posts