Friday Favorites


This is a little something I'm doing on Facebook along with fellow blogger and BFF Born to Read Books Each Friday we post a favorite book we loved to read. 

I just love Shelly Laurenston. She's one of those authors that makes me laugh and laugh. Her books are so good! Not sure if any of you have read her but if you haven't what are you waiting for? This is one of my favorites of hers. It's the ending that makes it my favorite. Well, really one scene that puts it one the top for me. I'd love to share but I don't want to ruin it for you.   

 Have any of you read this book or her?

                     Thanks for visiting and happy reading! ♡


Comments

  1. I've read a couple of her books and I agree she's a great author. I'm loving this cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I really need to laugh, then Laurenston is one of those authors I grab, especially with stories that you don't take seriously. Gotta grab this one up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts