Review Book Tour: Untold by Shannon Richard


UNTOLD 
Country Roads Series Book 8
by Shannon Richard 
September 5, 2017; 
Forever Yours eBook; $3.99
Pages: 448
Format Read: eARC
Source: Publisher via NetGalley


Sometimes love has a plan of its own…

Brie Davis came to Mirabelle, Florida, for one thing: the funeral of her birth mother—a woman she never had a chance to know. Now Brie must sort through her mother’s life to get the answers she was denied. She plans to leave as soon as she can…except the sexy veterinarian makes Brie’s pulse beat faster than she’s willing to admit.

Finn Shepherd knows Brie’s only in town for a short while, but he can’t stay away. Instead he finds himself looking for more reasons to keep her close. Finn’s already had his fair share of heartbreak, yet Brie makes him want to take that risk again. Now all Finn has to do is convince her to take a chance on him…before she disappears from his life forever.




 
This is the first time I've read Shannon Richards, but it won't be the last. I really enjoyed Untold. I was a little worried that I would be lost since it's the 8th book in the series but for the most part I wasn't.

I think I would have rather read the books in order but that's a personal thing. My OCD working overtime.

I really felt for what Brie was going though with the mother she doesn't know dying and she has to pick up the pieces. How weird would it be going through someone's things that you don't know? I liked how Brie had to deal with learning all these facts about her mom and deciding if she was going to stay in Mirabelle.

I also really enjoyed Finn. What a sweet, sexy guy. He was one of those hero's that the second you meet him in the book you are like, yes! he's good, keep him! Can you tell I warmed up to him right away? You'll feel for him about his past broken heart. He now has to take a chance on love and I enjoyed his struggle to do that. That comment kinda made it sound like I enjoyed his pain. My bad. I liked how the author resolved his inter conflict.

As a whole this is a wonderful story with characters you are sure to enjoy. I know I did. The only negative and it's a little one is that I found the authors writing a little dense. She didn't have as much dialogue as I like in my stories. Like I said, a little one.

If you've read Untold or any other book by Shannon Richard I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for visiting and happy reading! ♡




Shannon Richard grew up in the Florida Panhandle as the baby sister of two overly protective but loving brothers. She was raised by a more than somewhat eccentric mother, a self-proclaimed vocabularist who showed her how to get lost in a book and a father who passed on his love for coffee and really loud music. She graduated from Florida State University with a BA in English Literature and still lives in Tallahassee where she battles everyday life with writing, reading, and a rant every once in a while. Okay, so the rants might happen on a regular basis. She's still waiting for her Southern, scruffy, Mr. Darcy, and in the meantime writes love stories to indulge her overactive imagination. Oh, and she's a pretty big fan of the whimsy.

 





Enter to win 1 of 15 free ebook downloads of Untold


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts