Review: Wild Ride by Cathryn Fox

Wild Ride

Playing for Keeps #2
Good girl, meet bad cowboy...
Marketing Tycoon Tyler Mackenzie, a.k.a. Wildman Mac, has a knack for knowing what people want and, more importantly, what they need…so when he decides to show sweet and sexy yoga instructor Jess Gray that she's the one for him, he puts a seductive campaign into motion.
When Mac defines the terms for the week and insists she do everything he says, Jess can't help but be intrigued. Since this good girl wants to break free and do something naughty, she agrees to his terms and soon finds herself embarking on a sexual journey that knows no limits. For Jess this is one week of living out her fantasies, but Mac is determined to make this wild ride last forever
Authors Information
Website
Facebook
@writercatfox 
My thoughts...
I just love Cathryn Fox. She has a wonderful ability to mix sexy with a great story. Not something that's always easy. Sometimes I find that when a author is trying to write a very sexy book the story turns into nothing but sex! 
I don't mind a lot of sex in my stories, but what I want more then anything is the story! 
With Wild Ride you get both. 
I love Mac, he comes off as a very self-assured man but like us all he has insecurities. He might be able to run his business with a tight grip, but when it comes to the woman he always loved he has to fake-it-till-he-makes-it like the rest of us. 
I liked that about him. 
Right away you can see why he fell for Jess. She is so sweet. They just work together. 
She seems a little easily lead, but then she shows you that she has some grit!  
For me Wild Ride is a very enjoyable story. Even though its more of a novella size I got a what felt like a full story. A plus in my book. Wild Ride is book two in the Playing For Keeps series and I missed reading the first book, Slow Ride but will be going back to read it. 
If you haven't yet tried Cathryn Fox, and I have no clue why not, then this is the perfect series to start. Slow Ride is already out and Wild Ride comes out on 10/20 and Sweet Ride on 11/16. 
If you've read Wild Ride, or any other book by Cathryn Fox I'd love to hear your thoughts. As always, thanks for stopping by and happy reading! 











Comments

Popular Posts