Sunday Spotlight

This year I along with Born to Read Books are doing a few new posts. I love changing things up and around. From now on Sunday's will be Sunday spotlight, where I will talk about all things books or share a book with you. You get the idea!

So I have a question for all of you...do you preorder books? 

I know this seems like a weird question but I honestly want to know. For me, it's slightly harder to answer. With doing reviews I never know ahead of time if I'll be asked to review something and I'm horrible at remembering to cancel things. Because of that, I don't often preorder. 

If I do preorder a book it's always an ebook only. Those more often I'm not asked to review. I did just preorder an ebook-only book for February 2020. I'm not sure why it's an author I read all the time so it's not like I will forget about it. I think I just got excited and when crazy. 

So, tell me, are you a preorder or not? 



Comments

  1. I preorder books sometimes when it's in a series that I've been reading for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts