Friday Favorites

So as you can see I've added something a little different this year. On Friday Favorites I'll be talking about book-related issues that are favorites of mine.  Remember I do this along with my BFF @ Born to Read Books

I was thinking about what I would talk about today and an ad for the next Nora Roberts in her series came up and I thought to myself, I really miss when she wrote straight contemporaries. One of my favorite series of hers is her Inn Boonsboro series.

There are three books in the series and it just romance. No murder, no over the top magic, just romance. I miss that so much. Here's the first book in the series. All the covers are so good!

So what're your thoughts on this? Do you even read her? If so which series of hers is your favorite or do you like her suspense more?





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts