Sunday Spotlight


This year we, myself along with Born to Read Books are doing a few new posts. I love changing things up and around. From now on Sunday's will be Sunday spotlight, where I will talk about all things books or share a book with you. 

This week I want to talk about: "Book Genres & Sub Genres"

With so many books genres out there to read there is something for everyone. Some people only read one genre (me) where others jump around. They might read a general fiction one day and a romance the next. It's all about what you enjoy. 

What is everyone's favorite genre to read? 

I love romance. Now I don't read all the sub-genres that go with it, but I do read a lot. I usually read contemporary the most. I'm into the small town romance at the moment. I also like paranormal. Need me a good shifter book from time to time. I'll read only certain authors for historicals and romantic suspense. I just don't read as much of that as I use too. I know I'll go back to it again when I get tired of the stuff I'm reading now. 

I really would love to hear your thoughts on this. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts