Book Club Thursday: Free Day


Welcome back to Book Club Thursday! 

 We love when you join in on the fun. Here's the link to all the new fun we are having this year so you can be part of it. 

This week we are doing: 
You would think this would be an easy day. Who does like a free day? You get to do whatever you want to do. Sounds wonderful, right? Well, it's not. I never have a good idea what to do on the day it's due, nope I have them days after. 

That's why my calendar is full of post-it notes for future posts. 

Since I had trouble coming up with anything lets talk about something I just checked on Goodreads. I was on there checking out a review and looking at the books I read so far ( have so many that I read but haven't yet reviewed ) and notice the "check your stats button" why haven't I noticed this before? 

No clue. I really don't pay attention to things like I should. So for the fun of it, I decided to look at boy was I shocked. For one thing, I read a lot! Since I love to read who cares right. It's my choice how I spend my free time. The stats start in 2011 for me. Let see what I've done. 

2011-177 books
2012-148 books
2013-173 books
2014-127 books
2015-126 books
2016-180 books
2017-149 books
2018-113 books

and so far for 2019-22 

Of course for 2019 that only shows the ones I reviewed, not read. I have another 25 or so read. It's been a good year for me so far. I can't say it will keep up but who knows. 

This was fun. So, what about you? Go check those stats and share with us. 



April 18th "Throwback Thursday"


Comments

  1. My reading has gone up and down over the years for various reasons and I'm lazy about keeping track lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been keeping tabs in a post for the end of the year listing what I've read. So far this year I've read 46 books. I want to read at least 100 so I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many that I've read and not yet reviewed. I'm so bad. I tried to remember and do a end of year post I sometimes get lost with all the Christmas spirit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts