(Un) Forgettable Friday

This is a little something I'm doing on Facebook along with fellow blogger and BFF Born to Read Books Each Friday we post something that's either Forgettable or Unforgettable.

This week I'm doing Forbidden Magic by Cheyenne McCray. I truly love her Magic series. This is book one and I feel they should be read in order. If you love paranormal and haven read these yet you should give them a try. 

Have any of you read this book or her?

                     Thanks for visiting and happy reading! ♡


Comments

  1. I have heard of this author, but haven't had a chance to read any of her work. However I have been in the PNR mood lately so I really would like to grab this one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure to read them in order. They are really good!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts