Sexy Sunday

Welcome to Sexy Sunday! 



Each Sunday on my Facebook page I post a picture that I really like and find sexy. I thought I'd also post it here for those who don't follow my Facebook page. This is what I picked for this today #SexySunday


I saw this in my Goodreads feed the other day and thought how it would be perfect for our #SexySunday post. Plus, I do love me a bear shifter.

I don't do #SexySunday alone, Born to Read Books also does. it.

Make sure to stop by my Facebook page and drop your favorite sexy cover of the week!


Comments

  1. Bear shifters are so much fun!!! I love them so very much. Tough on the outside but warm and cuddly on the inside. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favorites too! There is just something about them!

      Delete
  2. I've never been a fan of the headless book covers. While this one isn't a headless torso cover, part of his head is cut off and I'm just not a fan of that. I do love the colors on the cover though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind it that much. Didn't even think about it till you mentioned it. I love the colors.

      Delete
  3. Bear shifters are SO much fun. I love bear titles, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them also. They are one of my favorite shifter next to tigers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts