Review Tour: Cajun Crazy by Sandra Hill



Cajun Crazy
Cajun #11
Sandra Hill
11/28/17
Avon Books
Pages: 384
Format Read: eARC
Source: Publisher via NetGalley

Former Chicago cop Simone LeDeux is back home in the bayou, sharing a double wide in the Pearly Gates trailer park to help her mama recover from surgery. Her one rule: no Cajun men. Loved and left by too many double-crossing Cajuns, Simone puts bad experience to good use by opening Legal Belles: an agency that uncovers cheating spouses.

Suddenly she’s confronting a two-timer about to swindle his wife out of millions and antagonizing New Orleans bigwigs over an illegal sex club. Adam Lanier learns of the dangerous game Simone is playing . . . and the sexy single dad comes to her aid. Known as a rogue in the courtroom and a player in the bedroom, the ragin’ Cajun has Simone triply on guard.

With their crazy chemistry, danger on their trail, and infamous LeDeux relative Tante Lulu working her magical matchmaking, the bayou has never been this steamy.


I'm always cheered by the thought of reading a Sandra Hill book. I just love the characters and often think the stories are so funny. 

If you haven't yet read her Cajun series you really should. Talk about great, funny characters with Tante Lulu leading the pack! 

Simone isn't a character that I really knew about before read Cajun Crazy I think she was mentioned in the prior book and maybe could have been mentioned in another but to be honest I don't remember her. With that fact in mind I sorta went into the book feeling a little lost. 

That only lasted about a paragraph in and then I was all the way into the story. I right from the beginning liked Simone. Her inability to stay away from sexy Cajun's that say the word darlin is a hoot! Plus when her mother needed her she came running. 

I also really likes Adam. My heart always melts for men that take care of their kids all alone. Okay, Adam had help from his father but you get what I mean. There is just something about men and kids that feels good to me. Also you are going to love Adam's daughter. She at times steals the story! 

Even though these two fall for each other they don't really jump into anything. They both want to but already have a idea that once in, getting out will be hard. Cajun Crazy is a wonderful story that kept me laughing. I didn't want to stop reading it. I was so glad that many of the past characters of the series were either mentioned or in the story. Plus we know that are more LeDeux out there waiting to show up. Love that thoughts. 

 If you've read Cajun Crazy or any other book by Sandra Hill I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for visiting and happy reading! ♡





Sandra Hill is a graduate of Penn State and worked for more than ten years as a features writer and education editor for publications in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Writing about serious issues taught her the merits of seeking the lighter side of even the darkest stories.



Website | Facebook: @SandraHillAuthor | Twitter: @SandraHillAuth |  Follow on Goodreads


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts