Review: Dirty Work by Amanda Heger, Harper St. George & Tara Wyatt




Dirty Work 
by Amanda Heger, 
Harper St. George & Tara Wyatt
August 16th
Self-published



Nothing can keep a Hennessy from what he wants, even if it means getting dirty... And these men are good with their hands. 

“Uprooted” by Amanda Heger

When an inheritance forces Natalie Green back to her hometown, she finds herself knee-deep in family heirlooms and unwanted memories. And some of those memories involve landscaper Chris Hennessy—the guy whose virginity she took all those years ago. No matter how hard Natalie tries, she can’t escape her ROOTS.

"Revved" by Harper St. George

When lawyer Rachel Cambridge's life falls apart, she should be heartbroken. So why can't she drag her thoughts from the bad boy she walked away from years earlier? Sexy mechanic Sage Hennessy isn’t interested in forgiveness, but he won’t say no to a night in his bed. Will it be enough, or will Rachel get back the one man who's ever REVVED her engine?

"Nailed" by Tara Wyatt

Cynical sports journalist Charlie Grant isn't looking for love, especially not with smartass carpenter Adam Hennessy. But when Charlie hires Adam to rebuild her deck, she can't seem to keep her hands to herself. When smoking hot sex turns into something more, she's worried she might get NAILED.


Follow the rough-around-the-edges Hennessys and the women who snag their hearts in DIRTY WORK, an anthology with novellas by Amanda Heger,  Harper St. George, and Tara Wyatt.

 








I really enjoy anthologies, the ones that are connected are the best. Dirty Work is only loosely connected by the Hennessy cousins but enough that you feel the common thread. The only author of this group that I read before is Tara Wyatt but I have a feeling I'll be trying the others as well. I really liked all three stories. As a whole Dirty Work is well-written with characters you wanted to know more about. I'm so glad that I read it. Each story is only about 75 pages so this is a afternoon read. A must read for those looking for something good to read. 


Uprooted
Uprooted starts the book off. Right away you will find yourself really liking Chris Hennessy. He's such a sweet guy who's worked very hard for all he has. I will admit I liked him much better then I did Natalie but not by that much. This story has tons of emotions in it and you will root for both of them to find happiness. 


Revved 
I really loved Sage. I'm not saying he was my favorite of the Hennessy, I'll just say he called to me the most. So sexy!!! Sage is also a very sweet man. He works hard and parties hard too. From a young age he's stepped up to the plate. As much as I liked him, I can't say the same for Rachel. She was a very weak person and I wasn't sure how much I'd ever like her. By the end of the story she did turn my opinion around. So sexy!!!


Nailed

I think out of all the stories I found this one to be the funniest. I really loved both characters right away. They made me laugh more then once. I felt so bad for Charlie and what Adam did. of course I also understood how he felt too. These two are perfect together. I enjoyed them so much that I would like a longer story for them. 


If you've read Dirty Work or anything else by Amanda Heger, Harper St. George or Tara Wyatt I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for visiting and happy reading!






Amanda Heger

Harper St. George

Tara Wyatt





Comments

Popular Posts