Review: Bear Attraction by Jennifer Ashley

Bear Attraction 
by Jennifer Ashley


Rebecca, caught by Shifter Bureau in a forbidden area, is charged to help Walker Danielson, on military attachment to the Bureau, to find a woman suspected of being abducted by Shifters. Rebecca has no choice but to agree.

Walker and Rebecca met when Walker had been the one abducted, tied up on Rebecca’s floor. Now the tables are turned, and Rebecca has to go along with whatever Walker proposes, entirely in his power. As they find themselves in danger with wilder Shifters not under the Austin Shiftertown’s control, Rebecca discovers what kind of strengths Walker has. The mating frenzy Walker touched when he had been Rebecca’s captive, now flares to life as the two fight to find the missing woman and survive the mission.




Review


I will admit for so long I couldn't wait to read anything paranormal, then one day I couldn't read any. It killed me that some of my favorite authors were sitting on the shelf due to my inability to read them. For almost 6 months I didn't read any but one author, Jennifer Ashley. For some reason her shifters called to me louder then the others.  I couldn't not read them. I'm happy to say that I'm reading more paranomals, still not as many as I'd like, but much better. If you haven't read Jennifer Ashley's shifters then you don't know what you're missing. She writes well-written stories that grab you from page one. You are just going to love Walker and Rebecca's story. Two people couldn't be more perfect for each other. This ones a real favorite of  mine, of course that might have something to do with the fact that I'm a huge bears fan! I love them! Like always I'm going to tell you to read this series in order. The story and characters are richer for it. Happy reading! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts