Review: Wulfe Untamed by Pamela Palmer

Wulfe Untamed
by
Pamela Palmer
January 28, 2014


WULFE UNTAMED

BOOK EIGHT IN THE FERAL WARRIORS SERIES

Just as the Mage are preparing to free the Daemon plague once more upon the Earth, Feral Warrior Wulfe realizes his own small strain of Daemon heritage has been awakened. Even worse, when Wulfe healed human Natalie Cash by taking her wound, he accidentally infected her with Daemon essence—and doomed the woman who’s stolen his heart.
Intent on killing Natalie, Mage sentinels attack her home, forcing Wulfe to whisk her back to Feral House. Resolving to protect her, Wulfe knows he must keep his distance. Yet sharing such close quarters only makes their desire grow stronger. And when the Mage begin to free the Daemons, the Ferals’ only chance of defeating Satanan, the High Daemon, is for Wulfe to use Natalie as his channel key. Now they must place their trust in each other—and in an untamed passion with the power to conquer all.



Review
I think many of us have been waiting a long time for Wulfe's book. There is just something about him that intrigued me. So when I was given a ARC I couldn't wait, then I found out it was going to be the final book and sort of wanted to cry. I love this series! If you haven't read the series do yourself a favor and pick it up. Each book is wonderful in its own right, but I have to say, Wulfe has always been my favorite. There is just something about him. You are so happy he's found happiness. He finds it with Natalie who treats him like he looks just like everyone else. To know why I say this you'll just have to pick up a copy of the book. I know, I'm mean. Believe me, you'll be thanking me. The two of them together are perfect. I'm not going to give to much of Wulfe's story away. So to know know more, READ IT! Do you see the thread of my thinking? I will tell you that Palmer did a wonderful job ending her series. You really feel complete. I will miss them but I'm excited to see what she's going to do next. If you have a idea, let us know! Happy reading!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts