Christmas in Savage Bay by Ann Lawrence


Christmas in Savage Bay
by
Ann Lawrence










Savage Bay . . . Where all the men need taming and the women are up to the task!

Reed Savage returns to Savage Bay, Connecticut, to confront his past. Falling in love is not on his agenda. But when Kara Sinclair kisses him under the mistletoe, he knows one thing for sure, he definitely has time for a holiday fling.
Kara Sinclair has no plans for falling in love either, but she definitely wants more than kisses beneath the mistletoe. Can she accept what Reed is offering . . . a casual fling with a New Year’s Eve deadline?


Buy Links



Review

I was so happy to see that Ann Lawrence had something new out. I love her books and missed reading them. Of course as you can see I'm behind on reviewing my Christmas books, don't be shocked when you see reviews for more coming your way. Christmas in Savage Bay is the first of the Savage Bay Series. First up is Reed Savage and Kara Sinclair. Reed is full of guilt and anger. I'm not even sure he has worked it all out in this book. I'm wondering if we'll see more to come. He's back in Savage even when he doesn't want to be. You really can't help but feel for him once you've heard his story. I think being matched up with Kara is perfect, she brings out the best in him and makes him wish for more. I think you'll enjoy the characters in this series. And even though this is a Christmas story I think you can still read it now and enjoy it. I can't wait for the next book in the series, Unbridled which is out in June 2014. Happy reading!   




Comments

Popular Posts