Happy 4th of July!!!


For those who are celebrating the 4th of July today I want to wish you a great day with your family and friends. So I don't leave out those who aren't celebrating the holiday, I hope you spend your day reading a good book. I know at some point I will be. At the moment I'm reading Susan Mallery's Three Little Words. If you haven't read her I think you'd like her. She writes sweet, funny, small town books. After that who knows what I'll pick. If your anything like me, you too, have huge to-be-read piles. I don't think I'll ever be able to read them all, but, I giving it a good college try. Feel free to give a shout out to what you're reading. I'm sure everyone would love to hear about what your loving or hating at the moment. Stay safe for the holiday. Happy reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts