A Wedding in Valentine by Emma Cane

A Wedding in Valentine

Blurb

It's the wedding all of Valentine Valley has been waiting for!
Bridesmaid Heather Armstrong arrives for Nate and Emily's big weekend, only to discover that one of the ushers is the man she had a close encounter with when they were trapped by a blizzard seven months before--and he's the bride's brother!

Cowboy Chris Sweet never forgot the sexy redhead, although she'd disappeared without a trace. At first the secret between them keeps them apart, but as they grow closer during the romantic weekend, will Heather dare risk her heart again?


Review
You can't believe how happy I was when I was offered to read and review A Wedding in Valentine. I'm a huge fan of the Valentine Valley series by Emma Cane. In A Wedding in Valentine you'll visit with past characters, but also new ones. I loved how Heather and Chris were made to deal with what they each thought happened after a one night stand. Their  coming together is sweet and loving. I think you'll enjoy this series, and like me, can't wait for the next one. I would read them in order to get a fuller feel of  the story. But luck for you there is only 3 books out so far. They would make a wonderful summer reads. Happy reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts