Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis

Rescue My Heart

jillshalvis.com

Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis is the 3rd book in this series and is about Adam Connelly & Holly Reid. Adam has come home after being in the National Guard and is finally getting himself together. Holly is home working for her father and hasn't seen Adam in years. When her father is missing she needs Adam to help find him. After two days together they rekindle what they shared as kids. With Adam's past Holly is having trouble getting past his walls. I very much enjoy any book book Jill Shalvis. She writes wonderful story with great characters. Many times while reading Rescue My Heart I laughed out loud. I can't wait for the next book in the series, Rumor Has It which is out on November 5. You don't have to read the stories in order, but you know how I feel about it. It makes each story much better, I know you'll be happy after you've read them all. Happy reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts