One Night with a Cowboy by Cat Johnson



catjohnson.net

I was very lucky to have received this as a ARC. I have never read a book by Cat Johnson but now that I have read One Night with a Cowboy, that's all about to change. I love her writing and the way she formed her characters. She gave them the feel of being real. One Night with a Cowboy is about Tucker Jenkins and Rebecca "Becca" Hart. Tucker is both a military man and rodeo cowboy. A combination that will make you drool. Becca is a English professor. One day Becca finds herself without a job and then her boyfriend moves out. Not sure what she'll do for a job her sister send in her resume to a college in Oklahoma, very far removed from New York. She goes to Oklahoma to interview and meets a cowboy and has the best one night stand in her life. Only to find herself taking the job and realizing that the cowboy she had the one night stand with, works at the same college. What are they to do? Can a one night stand become more? You must read One Night with a Cowboy to find out the answers to that question, it will be out on February 26th. Believe me, it's well worth the read. Happy reading! 

Comments

  1. Looking forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try her. I'll have to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both will enjoy it. It has everything you want in a romance. I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading the book when it comes out tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts