Demon From The Dark by Kresley Cole

Dreams of a Dark Warrior

kresleycole.com

It seems for the last year or so I've been off of reading paranormal's. I think part of it was that I read so many. I'm now way behind on them, and I'm trying to catch up with some of my favorite authors. Kresley Cole world has always been a favorite of mine. I love her characters. They are sexy, funny and scary as hell. Her books each follow closely from the last one so when you do get behind it can take you a minute to catch up to what's going on. Demon From The Dark is the 11th book in the Immortals After Dark series. The story is about Malkom Slaine and Carrow Graie. Carrow is a witch who gets caught by the Order and is made to bring in demon/vampire Malkom for the Order to study. She has no choice but to do it. Of course falling in love with him never played into it. They have a lot too work out, and it takes them time to do so, but in the end, love wins out. I think you'll really enjoy this series. It's one of those that should be started with the first book if you can, because the common story that runs through all of them, is easier to understand that way. Happy reading!  

Comments

Popular Posts