To buy or not to buy

I don't know about you, but with November here, and Thanksgiving around the corner, I have to sometimes justify the books I want to buy. There's  a little voice in my ear saying, 'that money could have gone towards a Christmas present'. I hate that voice, so does my heart. You see, my heart is also yelling, and very loudly if I must say, for all the wonderful books that are coming out. Here's a few I'm wanting very badly.

A Wedding in Apple Grove: C H Admirand
The Perfect Hope: N Roberts
Rescue My Heart: J Shalvis. (Plus one reissue of hers too)
Nauti Temptress: L Leigh
When Snow Falls: B Novak

I also have a few Christmas ones I want too.

A Maverick for the Holidays: L Banks
A Holiday to Remember: H Myers
A Angel For Christmas: H Graham (reissue)
Naughty & Nice: R Knox, M O'Keefe & S Sloane

So you can see my dilemma. This list doesn't include the books that I have on my buy later list. So which books are you going to buy that make the little voice in your ear say...Do you really need that now?

Comments

Popular Posts