The Bite Before Christmas by Lynsay Sands & Jeaniene Frost

The Gift

www.lynsaysands.net

jeanienefrost.com

Since I'm a huge fan of Lynsay Sands there was no way I wasn't going to read this book. I've met Jeaniene Frost and she's a wonderful woman, but she writes in first person, and I'm not a big fan of that kind of writing. So I can't say that my reviewing her book would do it justices, so I'll just talk about Sands. This story is about Teddy Burnswick (who you meet in prior books) and Katricia Argeneau. It looks like Marguerite is at it with the matchmaking again, and we are happy. I love how Sands wrote this, because of the fact that Teddy is over sixty when the book starts. She doesn't make you feel like a old man going for a young woman. Their romance was fun to read. This is a wonderful holiday read. Happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts