Bet You'll Marry Me by Darlene Panzera

Bey you'll Marry Me Book Cover Avon Romance

www.darlenepanzera.com

As I write this I'm really not sure what to say. You see, I both liked and disliked this book. I know that sounds weird but I'm just not sure how I feel exactly. There were parts that were very well written, but others made me shake my head. I think part of the problem is that she had way to many characters, and it needed more pages to fill them out. Because of her having too many characters, you felt like you didn't really get to know them. Of course I'm not saying that you shouldn't give it a try. I do feel that in its whole, its not bad. I did like it enough that I'll try another by her. I know, a confusing review of this book. Now you know how I feel. Happy reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts