A Very Private Merger by Day Leclaire



www.dayleclaire.com

This is the final book in the Kincaids series. These books must be read in order due to the fact that there is a story line that runs throughout all 6 books. I started reading this series because the first book in the series is by Kathie DeNosky, a favorite author of mine to read, so after I read her book, I was hooked. I'm glad I was because this ended up being a wonderful series with great characters. The series ends with Jack and Nikki's story which will tie up all the loose ends. I haven't often read books by Day Leclaire, but found her writing easy to read. Hats off to all the authors of this series, each book went into the next seamlessly. Which to me is important if you going to write in a series where you have to write other authors characters. If you're looking for some fast, easy reads, then this series is for you. Happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts