Time to read Novembers book club book!

The Trouble with Cowboys: Catcher Creek


It's that time again, time to pick up and read the book we picked for book club. Our meeting for November is on the 2nd so it was time to start. I don't know about the rest of you but when I read a book for book club I like to start it a few days before. That way its fresh in my mind for when we talk about it. I haven't gotten very far into it yet, only about 29 pages so far. I can tell you, those 29 pages have kept me wanting more. Who wouldn't want to read about cowboys? Not only is the cover hot, the writing so far is just as hot. I will let you all know how it turns out but, I wouldn't wait for me, run out and get it for yourself. What's everyone reading for their book clubs? I'd like to start an online book club here, so if you'd like to be part of it let me know. Happy reading!

Comments

Popular Posts