Hot & Haunted by Hart, Hawkeye & DeWylde

Hot and Haunted

I received this book as an ARC from Avon and was happy to be able to read it. I'm a big fan of anthologies because they give you a taste of a few different authors, ones you might not have read before. These authors were a first for me. I haven't read any of them, so I wanted to give them a try. With Halloween right around the corner this is a wonderful book to spend it with.  Happy reading!

Nothing Else Matters by Megan Hart
     I have a friend that reads her so I was happy to give her a try. The story was good, but not my favorite of the the group.

Pick Me Up by Lauren Hawkeye
     I'm not a fan of first person, (in fact I hate it) so I didn't read this story. I knew I couldn't do it justice, and it wouldn't be fair to all parties.

Little Red's Big Bad by Saranna DeWylde
     This author too, is a first for me and I found that I really enjoyed her story. I did feel that the ending should have been slightly better, but with saying that, it didn't change how I felt about it. I would read her again.

Comments

Popular Posts